Disk?

  • corfieldb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2003
      Guys-

             Maybe I'm confused...wouldn't be the first time...

             The disk was announced as ready last evening...

             Have the files been posted for downloading yet? I've checked OTHL and yahoo groups...it seems to only have last year's available...

             What's going on?

      Bill Corfield
    • sveiglar
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2003
        --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, corfieldb@a... wrote:
        > Guys-
        >
        > Maybe I'm confused...wouldn't be the first time...
        >
        > The disk was announced as ready last evening...
        >
        > Have the files been posted for downloading yet? I've
        checked OTHL and
        > yahoo groups...it seems to only have last year's available...
        >
        > What's going on?
        >
        > Bill Corfield

        Is it possible to post the new ratings in a message on the board in
        the interim while we wait for the files to be uploaded? I'm
        asking 'cause I've never worked with the files themselves and don't
        know if it can be done. Just a thought since the disk is, after
        all, ready.

        Steve Stringer - RHL Baffin Island Rovers
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 16, 2003
          The disk got sent to Jeff late last night. He might have already gone to bed.
          As for posting the ratings, it would probably take the same amount of effort
          as posting the disk so there's really no point.

          Herb

          sveiglar wrote:

          > --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, corfieldb@a... wrote:
          > > Guys-
          > >
          > > Maybe I'm confused...wouldn't be the first time...
          > >
          > > The disk was announced as ready last evening...
          > >
          > > Have the files been posted for downloading yet? I've
          > checked OTHL and
          > > yahoo groups...it seems to only have last year's available...
          > >
          > > What's going on?
          > >
          > > Bill Corfield
          >
          > Is it possible to post the new ratings in a message on the board in
          > the interim while we wait for the files to be uploaded? I'm
          > asking 'cause I've never worked with the files themselves and don't
          > know if it can be done. Just a thought since the disk is, after
          > all, ready.
          >
          > Steve Stringer - RHL Baffin Island Rovers

        • Adam Ardis
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 16, 2003
            Really people, calm your water! :) It's done, take
            solice in that. It'll be online as soon as they get
            to it, sometimes life does interfere in our little
            fantasy worlds...

            Adam

            --- Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@...> wrote:
            > The disk got sent to Jeff late last night. He might
            > have already gone to bed.
            > As for posting the ratings, it would probably take
            > the same amount of effort
            > as posting the disk so there's really no point.
            >
            > Herb
            >
            > sveiglar wrote:
            >
            > > --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, corfieldb@a...
            > wrote:
            > > > Guys-
            > > >
            > > > Maybe I'm confused...wouldn't be the
            > first time...
            > > >
            > > > The disk was announced as ready last
            > evening...
            > > >
            > > > Have the files been posted for
            > downloading yet? I've
            > > checked OTHL and
            > > > yahoo groups...it seems to only have last year's
            > available...
            > > >
            > > > What's going on?
            > > >
            > > > Bill Corfield
            > >
            > > Is it possible to post the new ratings in a
            > message on the board in
            > > the interim while we wait for the files to be
            > uploaded? I'm
            > > asking 'cause I've never worked with the files
            > themselves and don't
            > > know if it can be done. Just a thought since the
            > disk is, after
            > > all, ready.
            > >
            > > Steve Stringer - RHL Baffin Island Rovers
            > >

            > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            http://shopping.yahoo.com
          • sveiglar
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 16, 2003
              --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@c...>
              wrote:
              > The disk got sent to Jeff late last night. He might have
              > already gone to bed. As for posting the ratings, it would
              > probably take the same amount of effort as posting the
              > disk so there's really no point.
              >
              > Herb

              Oh, I was hoping it might be a real simple copy/paste job. If it
              isn't, then yeah it's not worth it.

              Steve

              PS. Adam... "real life"...??? ;)
            • Adam Ardis
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 16, 2003
                Yeah, you should know better Steve! :)

                http://shopping.yahoo.com
              • corfieldb@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 23, 2004
                  Herb-

                      Any updates you're aware of you can pass along about the disk release?

                      Regards-

                  Bill Corfield