Re: [hockeydisk] update

  • Frank Marier
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 7, 1999
      One of those problems is that after I inserted the 2 player files into my
      league directory, when I checked APHCOMM I discovered that there wasn't a
      single player anywhere either on the teams or in the player pool.

      Maybe I did something wrong.

      Frank
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 6, 2011
        Dave,
            The regular season is just starting so it's really ON TIME.
        Thanks for all yours' and the other members who contribute
        to such a fine piece of work every year.
        DAVE BOLE