Re: [hockeydisk] reviews

    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 18, 2003
      corfieldb@... wrote:
       Hi-

             Question about Jeff Heerema, RW for Carolina...

             He wasn't on the ratings spreadsheet...

             He isn't listed in the position email, either...

             He played 10 games for CAR last year...shouldn't that be enough to get him on the new disk?

             What is the minimum games played to qualify for the disk...?

             Let me know about Hereema, OK?

      Thanks!

      Bill Corfield

      The historical cutoff has been 12 GP for skaters, 6 GP for goalies. Sometime high impact guys with less than 12 GP get put in.....Brian Bellows from 3 or 4 years ago comes to mind.

      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 18, 2011
        Herb,

        I can do Ottawa.

        Joe

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        From: herbgarbutt@...
        Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:58:36 -0400
        Subject: [hockeydisk] reviews

        Hey guys,

        We could use some reviews on Ottawa. Anyone who knows the team well and could help out, it would be greatly appreciated.