Attn: David Atkinson (Autoroster Utility for use with version 4.02)

  • nomercy612001
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      Is there an Autoroster Utility for version 4.02? I am wanting a
      program to fill rosters in a stocked team league for a replay.

      Thanks for your time.
      Bryan
      Wichita Kansas
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2003
        nomercy612001 wrote:
        Is there an Autoroster Utility for version 4.02? I am wanting a
        program to fill rosters in a stocked team league for a replay.

        Thanks for your time.
        Bryan
        Wichita Kansas

        There is a built in autoroster utility in the autoscheduler. If you put
        an A in the game type, it will autoconfigure the rosters based on
        usage. There is currently no way to autoroster manual played games.
        Of course, you can always "take over" a game after the autoroster
        gets things started, and play it in a manual fashion.