Re: [hockeydisk] 2003 scouting report ready

    Message 1 of 10 , May 1 6:32 PM
      mark wendling wrote:
      Hi Herb,

      If you can send it to my home email, I can get it out to the league, and
      hopefully can get a few more people to rate....

      Also is the spreadsheet available? If it is can you send me a blank one and
      I will send it out as well.

      my home email is wendling@...

      thanks so very much

      The spreadsheet for ratings is available at:
      excel users
      http://www.srv.net/~bigdog/gump/ratesheet03.zip
      other spreadsheet users can import the comma delimited file
      http://www.srv.net/~bigdog/gump/ratesheet03.csv

      Please don't change the names or anything on the spreadsheet, or it
      will hinder import. Just add your numbers to the columns.