Re: [hockeydisk] 2003 scouting report ready

  • mark wendling
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28, 2003
      Hi Herb,

      If you can send it to my home email, I can get it out to the league, and
      hopefully can get a few more people to rate....

      Also is the spreadsheet available? If it is can you send me a blank one and
      I will send it out as well.

      my home email is wendling@...

      thanks so very much

      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2003
        mark wendling wrote:
        Hi Herb,

        If you can send it to my home email, I can get it out to the league, and
        hopefully can get a few more people to rate....

        Also is the spreadsheet available? If it is can you send me a blank one and
        I will send it out as well.

        my home email is wendling@...

        thanks so very much

        The spreadsheet for ratings is available at:
        excel users
        http://www.srv.net/~bigdog/gump/ratesheet03.zip
        other spreadsheet users can import the comma delimited file
        http://www.srv.net/~bigdog/gump/ratesheet03.csv

        Please don't change the names or anything on the spreadsheet, or it
        will hinder import. Just add your numbers to the columns.