Re: [hockeydisk] Montreal Canadiens-Ratings

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
      Hey everyone,
      I was looking at Frank's ratings and noticed something I screwed up. Before sending out the Excel file, I had started work on my ratings for goalies (Buffalo and Toronto) and forgot to delete them. If you could do that before sending them in it will prevent us from having me rate Ed Belfour and others 30 times.

      Frank Marier wrote:

       Dave,

      I suspect it might make things easier for your team if I send you back only
      one team rated per excel spreadsheet.
      It's easier for me because I can take a beak between teams without slowing
      down the process too much.

      So here's Montreal. Ottawa, then Toronto still to come up.

      Frank