Hints/Tips for this Software?

  • rhlflyersgm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2003
      Hello,

      I realize this may and probably is the wrong forum to ask about how
      to set up my lines using APBA Hockey Sim...however I am hoping that
      someone on this list will be able to point me towards a bulletin
      board or other newsgroup that offers hints/tips on using this
      software in simulated hockey leagues.

      Thank you in advance for your replies,

      Brian.