another thing we need

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2003
      The past forever years I received daily boxscores from Brad Murray's service. It
      appears that he didn't run it this year....I even got a note from the provider at the
      beginning of the year that the service wasn't being offered for some reason (I'm
      sure a number of you got the same message).
      What I will need is a source of all the season's boxscores in text format. I use
      this to parse out all the penalties for the season. It is the only way that we
      can get the breakdowns we need.
      If someone has a source for the boxscores, drop me a line.

      Dave
    • photosbyalex
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
        Hi Dave.

        Will nhl.com give out back box scores?

        You could go online and hit "select all" and copy then paste them in to a word doc to be
        switched to text format to the remainder of the season.

        Hope this helps.

        Alex

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
          photosbyalex wrote:

          > Hi Dave.
          >
          > Will nhl.com give out back box scores?
          >
          > You could go online and hit "select all" and copy then paste them in to a word doc to be
          > switched to text format to the remainder of the season.
          >
          > Hope this helps.
          >
          > Alex

          Derrick has found a way to get the boxscores. I am working on a parser right now.