Re: Good Thing

  • Alan Tignanelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2003
      Don't NHL teams also shoot their own video? I don't think they'll be
      stuck w/just the TV broadcasts of the games to determine hits. Then
      again, this being the NHL, I'm sure they won't be poring over the tapes
      trying to find every hit - I wouldn't even be surprised if they watched
      the tapes at double speed just to plow through them.

      Alan