RE: The Game

  • David Gowdey
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2003
      Does anyone know if there's a way to access the text
      of the game, in order to change some of the phrasing?
      I'm working on rating some of the very early players
      (Cyclone Taylor etc), but in their time there were no
      bluelines, slapshots etc. and I'd like a version of
      the game that would reflect that. Just wondering

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • corfieldb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2003
        review the Hockeymanual..its in there...

        Bill Corfield
      • David Gowdey
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2003
          The Manual talks about Xtratext, which re-works a
          little bit (Goals, etc) but I was hoping there was a
          way to access the underlying text...

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com