SYSTEM QUESTION

  • Scott Pasterz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hey guys.. I have a question and was directed here for a possible answer. I
      just bought a new PC and I am running Windows XP. Without DOS is there a way
      for the game to run? I have not loaded the game on the new machine yet. Can
      anyone help??

      Scott
      GOHL..

    • Geoff T.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002

        The game will run just fine without DOS, as XP comes with a command line program that emulates DOS.  So it's just like business as usual.

         Scott Pasterz wrote:

        Hey guys.. I have a question and was directed here for a possible answer. I
        just bought a new PC and I am running Windows XP. Without DOS is there a way
        for the game to run? I have not loaded the game on the new machine yet. Can
        anyone help??

        Scott
        GOHL..

        Do you Yahoo!?