the disk

    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 29, 2002
      The new disk is now available from the download page.
      This version contains only the changes relating to the goalie penalties.
      If you changed these yourself using the list I sent out about 10 days ago,
      you won't need to download this version.
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 29, 2004
        Herb Garbutt found some errors in the disk (thanks tons Herb), so I'll
        need another day or so to fix them up and get it out. Thanks for being
        patient. Believe me, it is close to release.

        Dave
      • Brad Utterstrom
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 30, 2004
          Awesome, looking forward to it. Thanks for keeping us up to date.-
          Brad

          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 2, 2004
            Ok, I did some final tweaks and test and error corrections....the disk
            is done.
            It is going to be posted to the same place as past years....Jeff Kraus
            has agreed to host it again so that I don't have to build a new hosting
            page....thanks Jeff!!!!

            The disk will be at http://www.othl.net/diskdnld.asp sometime in the
            next 36 hours. I will probably send it to Jeff tomorrow afternoon (I
            still want to do one more error check) and whenever he gets it posted,
            I'll send a note to the group that it is up.

            Thanks to everyone for you patience. I'm looking forward to comments and
            discussion on the disk.....it should be as good as (or better than) the
            past few due to the extra testing time I had this year.

            Enjoy!!!!

            Dave
          • David Bole
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 3, 2004
              Dave,
              Thanks a ton on the extensive work you've put into the project
              AGAIN this year !!! My hat is off to you and may the fat lady start
              singing.
              DAVE BOLE

              > Ok, I did some final tweaks and test and error corrections....the disk
              > is done.
              > It is going to be posted to the same place as past years....Jeff Kraus
              > has agreed to host it again so that I don't have to build a new hosting
              > page....thanks Jeff!!!!
              >
              > The disk will be at http://www.othl.net/diskdnld.asp sometime in the
              > next 36 hours. I will probably send it to Jeff tomorrow afternoon (I
              > still want to do one more error check) and whenever he gets it posted,
              > I'll send a note to the group that it is up.
              >
              > Thanks to everyone for you patience. I'm looking forward to comments and
              > discussion on the disk.....it should be as good as (or better than) the
              > past few due to the extra testing time I had this year.
              >
              > Enjoy!!!!
              >
              > Dave
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Sylvain Dallaire
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 3, 2004

                The NAHA as two (2) team available Seattle and New Liskeard if you are interested in joining this league who will start is 6th season just have a look at the website and send me a message.

                www.geocities.com/naha_league

                Thanks

                Sylvain

                "D. Atkinson" <bigdog@...> wrote:
                Ok, I did some final tweaks and test and error corrections....the disk
                is done.
                It is going to be posted to the same place as past years....Jeff Kraus
                has agreed to host it again so that I don't have to build a new hosting
                page....thanks Jeff!!!!

                The disk will be at http://www.othl.net/diskdnld.asp sometime in the
                next 36 hours. I will probably send it to Jeff tomorrow afternoon (I
                still want to do one more error check) and whenever he gets it posted,
                I'll send a note to the group that it is up.

                Thanks to everyone for you patience. I'm looking forward to comments and
                discussion on the disk.....it should be as good as (or better than) the
                past few due to the extra testing time I had this year.

                Enjoy!!!!

              • Zak Davis
                Message 7 of 28 , Sep 3, 2004
                  I echo Dave's praise and thanks. Another solid effort
                  from the Disk Team. I don't think I could ever
                  express enough gratitude for the countless hours you
                  all put into this project.

                  =====
                  Thanks,
                  Zak

                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush
                • Photos By Alex
                  Message 8 of 28 , Sep 3, 2004
                    Hi Sylvain...

                    I might be interested....

                    I play in Shawn's league.  I am also the commisionaire for two non-internet leagues.

                    Alex
                    www.photosbyalex.ca
                    905-531-0012