CAHL has one vacancy

  • dcl727272
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      Preparing to enter its 10th season, the CAHL is actively seeking one
      new member. The team in question has all the building blocks for a
      championship run (Bertuzzi, Lindros, Pronger, Hossa, Kariya, among
      others).

      Each team participates in two games per week. One road game, and one
      home game which you would be responsible to play.

      Interested parties should drop me a line, and I'll give you all the
      necessary info including our web address. Serious inquiries only
      please.

      Thanks,

      Daryl
      112752.330@...