another needed item

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 11, 2002
      I could use another volunteer to make an APBA schedule file for last
      NHL season.

      Dave
    • Jeff Kraus
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 11, 2002
        If someone can just get the schedule into an Excel spreadsheet (all we need is home team, visiting team and date) using the same team codes as on the APBA disk, I have a utility that will load it into APBA's schedule.dat format.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 11, 2002
          I went to yahoogroups.com and removed the hockeydisk from my egroups but I continue to get e-mail.
          I believ it was Dave who said he could get me removed.
          Thanks
          Tod

           If someone can just get the schedule into an Excel spreadsheet (all we need is home team, visiting team and date) using the same team codes as on the APBA disk, I have a utility that will load it into APBA's schedule.dat format. Jeff

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 11, 2002
            Tod Bolt wrote:

            > I went to yahoogroups.com and removed the hockeydisk from my egroups but I continue to get
            > e-mail.
            > I believ it was Dave who said he could get me removed.
            > Thanks
            > Tod

            I'll remove you.
          • davidmelkin@cs.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 11, 2002
              Working on 2001-2002 schedule now. Up to 11-22-01.

              Dave Elkin
            • Stan Berger
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 15, 2002
                Dave,

                My email has been down for a few days, but if you still need someone to do this, let me know.

                Stan