Hoping Someone Can Help

  • danxxx500
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      I finally found the game,

      installed it yesterday, and the game works great as i expected

      but when i am ready to shutdown my computer, i get this message

      A fatal exception has ocurred at 013F 00002

      The current application will be terminated

      Does anyone know how i can stop this error message

      any help would be greatly appreciated

      thanks
      Dan
    • Jerry Howell
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
        Dan,

        That's an operating system error message.  Are you exiting out of the game properly
        before shutting down your computer?  Assuming you are, try running a scan disk,
        then a defrag.  That's if you have Windows....

        Hope that helps,

        Jerry.

        danxxx500 wrote:

        I finally found the game,

        installed it yesterday, and the game works great as i expected

        but when i am ready to shutdown my computer, i get this message

        A fatal exception has ocurred at 013F 00002

        The current application will be terminated

        Does anyone know how i can stop this error message

        any help would be greatly appreciated

        thanks
        Dan

      • Jeff Kraus
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
          What operating system is that?  I don't think I've ever seen a DOS program as the cause of a shutdown error.  Crashing the DOS window, yes, but not leaving something in memory to cause problems at shutdown.