New disk source?

  • jduteauca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      Strangely enough, I and maybe some others hadn't heard of this new
      disk before. And in one day, I see a bunch of emails claiming that
      someone is being persecuted and that they're going to take their
      disk and go home. Since I didn't know it existed, I was wondering
      what the big deal was. Then we get some new emails that claim that
      the disk will be available but that it will cost $10 to get it.

      I mean absolutely no offense when I question what is going on.
      Never having heard of you and your disk before, having your first
      post cry out that there is a conspiracy doesn't exactly endear you.
      My first thought was that I had obviously missed a bunch of posts
      but I can't find anything in the archive about you or your disk.

      Okay, like Daniel said, I'm willing to give anything a try. But now
      you want me to pay $10 for something I don't know anything about?
      When a free alternative will be available soon? Seems a little
      backwards to me. If you want us to try out your disk, make it
      available. And if you want to recoup some of your effort on it, ask
      for $10 donations. You probably won't make a lot but if the disk is
      all you say it is, you just might.

      Again, I repeat that I don't know who you are or that you have been
      creating disks before. And I'm willing to give you a shot. But
      your plan of attack seems a little strange to me. Might be me
      though. 8-)

      Sincerely,

      Jean-Henri Duteau