Re: [hockeydisk] Final Stats

  • Jeff Kraus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2002

      Is there a different source we can use?  I don't trust NHL.com.  They've had errors in their stats every year we've used them, mostly in penalty stats and goalies' minutes.  We've gotten around that by checking other sources for those stats, but what if something else gets messed up this year?  NHLPA.com used to have a great download file, but they don't provide that any more and I'm not sure they have the expanded stats (faceoffs, etc.).

    • davidmelkin@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2002
        In a message dated 4/27/2002 9:37:11 PM Mountain Standard Time, othl@... writes:

        Is there a different source we can use?