Re: Nonsense

  • bradutterstrom
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2002
      Did APBA disks used to have a minimum 10 gp for forwards and 5 for
      goalies? Damn, I am so TOTALLY BUMMED that Marcel Hossa got sent back
      down after playing 10 games! He was just 2 games away! I've got him
      in 2 of my leagues in the minor system just waiting to bust out (and
      in one of the leagues I SEVERELY NEED his help!)

      So, any chance of going back to 10/5 starting this disk?
      Damn, didn't think so.

      --- In hockeydisk@y..., Brett Hall <brett@y...> wrote:
      > This is not a flame, but some people seem to have forgotten what
      the hockey
      > disk is all about, which is to, as accurately as possible, re-
      create the recent
      > NHL regular season.
      >
      > This does not include the playoffs, nor does it include players who
      do not meet
      > the minimum play requirements (12 games for skaters, 6 for goalies).
      >
      > This is the way it has been even when APBA released
      their 'official' disks many