Demand and the availability of the game

  • davidmelkin@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2002
      One of the big problems is that you can no longer buy the game. What would happen if we uploaded the game itself to the group listing and invited people we know to download it for free. How much trouble would the group get in?

      Dave Elkin
    • Frankie Wong
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2002
        I'm pretty sure there would be legal problems if the program is
        distributed publicly without the consent of its producer.... But there
        are tons of warez site out there that *could* have a copy of the game...
        *wink wink* =)

        One of the big problems is that you can no longer buy the game. What
        would happen if we uploaded the game itself to the group listing and
        invited people we know to download it for free. How much trouble would
        the group get in?

        Dave Elkin

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/