Potential Openings in WHL

  • Frankie Wong
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hi guys, the WHL is revived and it's better than ever. With the help of
      Matt Lissett, I (the founder) have officially took over the league from
      Hank Stalica, who has been running the league since midway through last
      season. There are currently 2 teams in the bubble right now and we are
      currently looking for potential GMs to fill those spots once their
      status are confirmed. We are moving at a very fast pace right now,
      trying to have the entry draft started by next Friday. So if you're
      interested, please go to the site and fill out the application form
      there. The URL is as follows:

      http://members.tripod.com/world_hockey/

      Thank you for your time.