Re: [hockeydisk] Data Base

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2002
      Ed Hebscher wrote:
       I would love to share my Access data with others..anything to make life easier.  Contact me off list and I will send what you wantEd

      There is a file upload section of this yahoogroups thing where we can put files
      for others. One thing I do recommend is that people post query or report files, or
      maybe example database files with 3 or 4 players records as an example. DON'T
      post an entire league database with hundreds or thousands of player records. It's
      alot of wasted space and bandwidth.