RE: [hockeydisk] Data Base

  • Ed Hebscher
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
      I would love to share my Access data with others..anything to make life easier.  Contact me off list and I will send what you want

      Ed

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2002
        Ed Hebscher wrote:
         I would love to share my Access data with others..anything to make life easier.  Contact me off list and I will send what you wantEd

        There is a file upload section of this yahoogroups thing where we can put files
        for others. One thing I do recommend is that people post query or report files, or
        maybe example database files with 3 or 4 players records as an example. DON'T
        post an entire league database with hundreds or thousands of player records. It's
        alot of wasted space and bandwidth.