LHL needs a GM for 1976-77 APBA season

  • Fotiu22Fan@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2001
          APBA Players,
                    The LHL,  Legends Hockey League , is getting ready to entire our third season. We have already played the 1974-75 & 1975-76 seasons. Our season runs from March to September. Take a look at the web site and let us know if you are interested in being coach/GM of yesteryears stars.           Anthony
    • David Gowdey
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2002
        Hello- I'd like to know a little about your league-
        are you still looking for owners? If so, what teams
        might be available? I'm interested in the 70's style,
        as well as earlier. A couple of questions: are the
        ratings from year to year based on the NHL
        performances, so that if you trade for a young player
        who you know scored 30 goals in 1978-79, you're
        assured of getting a 30 goal scorer that season? And
        do you rate them yourselves? Thanks- Dave Gowdey

        HREF="http://communities.msn.com/LegendsHockeyLeague">Legends

        http://sports.yahoo.com