reporter.zip

  • George Georgeopoulos
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2001
      Which program would I download from activestate.com for the windows
      installer?
    • Rick Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2001
        You can get a windows installer from python.org. That's
        where I got it..

        Rick

        So if you ask me
        How do I feel inside
        I could honestly tell you
        We've been taken on a very long ride
        And if my owners let me have some free time some day
        With all good intention I would probably run away
        Clutching the short straw - Marillion