Re: [hockeydisk] Goalie Penalties

  • Jeff Kraus
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2001
      All right, Jason Muzzatti lives!  (If you had the 1995-96 APBA disk, you know what I mean.)

      Bruce, check your disk and see if Fankhouser's penalty rating was accidentally changed.  The "Rate" is 4 on the master disk, which is correct.

      That's bonus fun for me -- I have Fankhouser on my team but I haven't used him yet.  I also had Muzzatti during his psycho year.  Muzzatti finished with 95 penalty minutes for me that year, 2nd on my team!  He had 33 PIM in 22 games in real life with a "Rate" of 15.  I can't see Fankhouser getting those kinds of minutes with a 4.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2001
        Bruce must be just unlucky as hell.
        I checked the disk for the league, and the rate is indeed a 4.

        Andrew

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2001
          Funny you should mention Jason Muzatti. I had him for
          that season, too! That's the first thing that came to
          my mind when I watched Fankhouser's first game this
          year. "OH, NO! Jason Muzatti's back."

          http://personals.yahoo.com