NLHA Has an Opening

  • mark wendling
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2001
      I dont like to use this newsgroup for this, but thought I would try it
      anyway.

      We have an opening with the Northern Lights Hockey League. Obviously APBA.
      Contracts etc. The commish plays the games. It is a team with lots of youth.

      This team has had only one owner prior and we are heading into season 7. We
      still have at least 10 owners from the first year, a pretty stable league.

      A number of our owners help with the disk, have in the past and I think did
      on this one as well.

      The website is www.oxford.net/~wendling

      Please reply to the following email: wendling@...

      The underage draft is this weekend, so if someone came quickly they could
      jump in if not the league is doing the draft for the team.

      Thanks for your patience to those who hate these messages on this newsgroup.

    • Brad Utterstrom
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2001
        Personally I appreciate ANY message on this board! I mean, they only
        come once every few days, so it's pretty special.

        http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp