CAHL seeks one member

  • Daryl LeClaire
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      The CAHL is a league about to enter its 9th season and has one
      opening. Veteran players include Hasek, Bondra, Primeau, Leetch among
      other. We draft soon and start our weekly schedule right after that.

      the team available is a definite championship contendor for a smart
      drafter. The league provides a great environment for serious players.

      e-mail for details.

      Daryl LeClaire
      cahlhockey@...
    • Matt Condon