APBA Hockey game

  • wayne19563@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2001
      Anyone know where I can get the latest version of APBA Hockey? I
      actually have a version although I dont know the version number. I
      bought it with the 1992-93 season disk. Is this the latest version?

      I would love to get back involved with APBA hockey but its been quite
      awhile. Any help on getting the latest version would be
      appreciated. Also, any help on installing on my P3 800 Win SE system
      would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks, just found this group.