News?

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
      I thought the disk was coming out Labor Day? It's ok, I mean we've
      all come to expect delays and all, but there's not even any action
      going on on this board so I'm wondering if I'm missing
      something...Are we still on schedule for the next day or two? Where
      will the disk be available? Thanks for all the time and hard work to
      those who contributed, wish I could have helped out again this
      season...
    • Jeff Kraus
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
        For every "Whassup with the disk?" question we get, we delay the disk one more day.  :)

        Hopefully this weekend.  Dave has finished making his tweaks and the disk is back in my hands.  We have about 5 regulars who won't behave in their shot selection (3 high and 2 low I think) and I'm going to spend another day or two trying to get them within 10% of their real life shots/minute.  If I can't get them to behave by then, I'll figure there's nothing more we can do and the disk will go out with the results as close as I can get them by then.

        I'll need a weekend day to pull the final disk together.  My Saturday is booked, so that leaves Sunday.  You probably won't hear from me again until late Sunday night.

      • Brett Hall
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
          > For every "Whassup with the disk?" question we get, we delay
          the disk one more
          > day. :)

          C'mon. If that was the case, we could expect the disk about the
          time Chicago actually had a good NHL team. <g>
          Brett Hall | brett@...

          St. Louis Mustangs (GHMHL)
          St. Louis Sting (WWAHL)
          St. Louis Ice Lords (NWHL)
          Tuktoyaktuk Nanuk (RMHL)
          Rosemont Revolution (GUMP)

          Now I'm older and I feel like I could let some of this anger fade,
          but it seems the surface I am scratching is the bed that I have
          made.
          -Staind
        • cmhale@sympatico.ca
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 2001
            --- In hockeydisk@y..., "Brett Hall" <brett@y...> wrote:
            > > For every "Whassup with the disk?" question we get, we delay
            > the disk one more
            > > day. :)
            >
            > C'mon. If that was the case, we could expect the disk about the
            > time Chicago actually had a good NHL team. <g>
            > Brett Hall | brett@y...

            What Chicago has an NHL team? When did this happen? I thought they
            folded in the early 90s