Re: [hockeydisk] Disk Concers

  • mark wendling
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
      A 192 seasons....I have a hard enough time running one....

      If it takes longer Dave and Jeff, that is just fine. People have to realize
      that not every player will perform exactly 100% to the NHL in their leagues
      because the lines are not 100% of the same. Even in a perfect simmed year,
      as there are trades, injuries etc.

      The 10% high and low range, sounds more than acceptable, especially if it
      sometimes it is high and sometimes it is low.

      Much appreciation is given from our league again.