TAHA league openings

  • Steve Coulombe
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
      Hi,

      The league I run, the Trans-Atlantic Hockey Association (TAHA) is in need
      of some owners.

      I have 3 openings, 2 existing teams and 1 expansion team (expansion draft
      is this summer).

      Feel free to lookup the league website at http://home.winsocket.com/~taha

      The existing teams available are Rouyn-Noranda and Willow Grove. They can
      all be relocated wherever you like. The expansion teams can also be
      anywhere you like.

      I'd like to move ahead very quickly in the coming weeks, so you'll get to
      participate right away in your team's decisions.

      Main features of the league are :

      - Using APBA 4.0
      - Entering 4th season, very good owners.
      - 24 teams (after this year's expansion), 82 games schedule played by the
      commish.
      - Annual Entry Draft (any prospect can be drafted, not only NHL players)
      - Free Agency (implies contracts)
      - Finances/Salary
      - Minor league (they play games, so it's like having an AHL team
      affiliated!) made of your prospects
      - Waivers
      - lots of fun!

      Feel free to read the RuleBook on the league web site for more details.
      Feel free to ask me any questions you like.

      So if you're interested, let me know. Tell me also if you prefer an
      expansion slot or an existing team (and which one) you would like to get.

      --------------------------
      Steve Coulombe
      coulombe@...
    • Roaddog013@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
        Hey, Hows it going?  Im in a ouple other apba leagues but i do have interest
        in joining another league.  If your expansion team is still open i would be
        interested in them.  Any info u need about feel free to ask.

        Mike Stevens
      • grapstul
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2001
          Steve Coulombe wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > The league I run, the Trans-Atlantic Hockey Association (TAHA) is in need
          > of some owners.
          >
          > I have 3 openings, 2 existing teams and 1 expansion team (expansion draft
          > is this summer).
          >
          > Feel free to lookup the league website at http://home.winsocket.com/~taha
          >
          > The existing teams available are Rouyn-Noranda and Willow Grove. They can
          > all be relocated wherever you like. The expansion teams can also be
          > anywhere you like.
          >
          > I'd like to move ahead very quickly in the coming weeks, so you'll get to
          > participate right away in your team's decisions.
          >
          > Main features of the league are :
          >
          > - Using APBA 4.0
          > - Entering 4th season, very good owners.
          > - 24 teams (after this year's expansion), 82 games schedule played by the
          > commish.
          > - Annual Entry Draft (any prospect can be drafted, not only NHL players)
          > - Free Agency (implies contracts)
          > - Finances/Salary
          > - Minor league (they play games, so it's like having an AHL team
          > affiliated!) made of your prospects
          > - Waivers
          > - lots of fun!
          >
          > Feel free to read the RuleBook on the league web site for more details.
          > Feel free to ask me any questions you like.
          >
          > So if you're interested, let me know. Tell me also if you prefer an
          > expansion slot or an existing team (and which one) you would like to get.

          Steve,
          Let me know how many teams there are in your league. I sent out an
          email 2 weeks ago about my league with 12 good members looking to get
          together with another league...thanks Steve Grapstul