Re: SV: [hockeydisk] Re: UPDATE AND IMPROVE THE GAME ITSELF

  • Tod Bolt
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 30, 2001
      This is the best idea I've heard so far, but I still think we could all
      contribute $$$ to the cause if we can't contribute computer programming.
      In my experience APBA is the best game simulator but it is falling way behind as
      #1 choice for fantasy leagues b/c of the lack of a salary structure, keeping a
      list of draft picks...among other things that Thomas mentioned.

      If we could bring the APBA sim up to speed with the rest of the simulators it
      would be a way better chocie for leagues, but as of now it is just too much
      extra work for commissioners to choose.
      Anyway, thats my $0.02
      Tod Bolt