Re: [hockeydisk] McDonald

  • mrdcool
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
      fuck you

      At 04:20 AM 7/23/01 -0400, you wrote:
      >Hi! How are you?
      >
      >I send you this file in order to have your advice
      >
      >See you later. Thanks

      >Attachment Converted: "C:\INET32\download\McDonald.doc.lnk"

    • mrdcool
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
        i apologize for that last profane message i just sent to the list - it was
        intended ONLY for the person who sent the file

        At 11:13 AM 7/23/01 -0400, you wrote:
        >Got 3 of the damn things today already. Haven't
        >these assholes got something better to do in life then
        >start imbedding virii in people's computers?
        >
        >Rick

      • Ed Hebscher
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
          Kick this guy off the list!

          >I send you this file in order to have your advice
          >
          >See you later. Thanks

          >Attachment Converted: "C:\INET32\download\McDonald.doc.lnk"

        • Thomas Lindh
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
            The thing is that it is the virus that sends out the files. It looks at all the email-adresses the person has
            in his email-program and then sends it out to all of them. The person who sent it to this list could just
            be a person with bad luck and virus on his computer.

            i apologize for that last profane message i just sent to the list - it was
            intended ONLY for the person who sent the file

            At 11:13 AM 7/23/01 -0400, you wrote:
            >Got 3 of the damn things today already.  Haven't
            >these assholes got something better to do in life then
            >start imbedding virii in people's computers?
            >
            >Rick

          • Rick Foster
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
              Excuse me... I wasn't talking about you but about
              virus creators that send this crap out.

              Rick

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
                Kick this mrdcoool guy off the list! We don't need that!