Re: [hockeydisk] McDonald

  • Rick Foster
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
      Got 3 of the damn things today already. Haven't
      these assholes got something better to do in life then
      start imbedding virii in people's computers?

      Rick

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
        fuck you

        At 04:20 AM 7/23/01 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hi! How are you?
        >
        >I send you this file in order to have your advice
        >
        >See you later. Thanks

        >Attachment Converted: "C:\INET32\download\McDonald.doc.lnk"

      • mrdcool
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
          i apologize for that last profane message i just sent to the list - it was
          intended ONLY for the person who sent the file

          At 11:13 AM 7/23/01 -0400, you wrote:
          >Got 3 of the damn things today already. Haven't
          >these assholes got something better to do in life then
          >start imbedding virii in people's computers?
          >
          >Rick

        • Ed Hebscher
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
            Kick this guy off the list!

            >I send you this file in order to have your advice
            >
            >See you later. Thanks

            >Attachment Converted: "C:\INET32\download\McDonald.doc.lnk"

          • Thomas Lindh
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
              The thing is that it is the virus that sends out the files. It looks at all the email-adresses the person has
              in his email-program and then sends it out to all of them. The person who sent it to this list could just
              be a person with bad luck and virus on his computer.

              i apologize for that last profane message i just sent to the list - it was
              intended ONLY for the person who sent the file

              At 11:13 AM 7/23/01 -0400, you wrote:
              >Got 3 of the damn things today already.  Haven't
              >these assholes got something better to do in life then
              >start imbedding virii in people's computers?
              >
              >Rick

            • Rick Foster
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
                Excuse me... I wasn't talking about you but about
                virus creators that send this crap out.

                Rick

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 23, 2001
                  Kick this mrdcoool guy off the list! We don't need that!