Re: [hockeydisk] reviews

    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 1, 2001
      Thanks Dave,
      I did about 15 of those guys yesterday so that will help fill in some gaps. There are
      six or seven that I did in my initial ratings. Will plow through some more today.
      Man Chicago's got a lot of really bad players. My sympathies to the Hawks fans out
      there.
      Great to hear the ratings about the same level as last year.

      Herb

      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 18, 2011
        Herb,

        I can do Ottawa.

        Joe

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        From: herbgarbutt@...
        Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:58:36 -0400
        Subject: [hockeydisk] reviews

        Hey guys,

        We could use some reviews on Ottawa. Anyone who knows the team well and could help out, it would be greatly appreciated.