scouting report

  • Sean Christian Berends
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2001
      Excellent job on the scouting reports.  I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not but Sports Forcaster does some really good reviews on most if not all the player on their web site.

      Thanks,
      Sean
    • NNHL
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2001
        Thanks
        Agreed on the Forecaster. It's a great source. I used it in the scouting reports (TSF). Best part was I didn't have to retype it--just cut and paste!!!

        Herb Garbutt

        Sean Christian Berends wrote:

        Excellent job on the scouting reports.  I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not but Sports Forcaster does some really good reviews on most if not all the player on their web site. http://forecaster.thestar.ca/Torstar/NHL/playerindex.html Thanks,Sean

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 13, 2002
          Just thought I would update everyone on this year's scouting report for
          the ratings team. I've cut it back to three sources for this
          year--McKeen's, the Sports Forecaster and The Hockey News. So far I've
          entered all of McKeen's and 11 issues of The Hockey News. Just got
          started on the Sports Forecaster.

          Last year Jeff Kraus had mentioned making the report available
          throughout the year. So anyone interested in seeing the first version,
          drop me a line. It's 48 pages so far and expect the final to check in
          somewhere around 200.

          Message 4 of 14 , May 2, 2006
            Hey guys,
            I am working on a scouting report again this year but I'm behind. I'm
            about 60 per cent done but have at least another month's work ahead of
            me.

            Message 5 of 14 , May 5, 2006
              For those of you looking to get a jump on ratings. I can likely have a
              good portion of the scouting report done by the end of the weekend. I
              use five main sources for the scouting report. By the end of the night,
              I should have four of them entered for 21 of the 30 teams. The remaining
              nine teams, I have yet to even start. The last source for the 21 teams
              is The Hockey News, which is important because it is the most up-to-date
              information but it should go fairly quickly.

              I will focus my attention on getting the 21 teams finished and then
              start plugging away on the remaining nine teams. The teams I have yet to
              start are Florida - Ottawa.

              Herb
            • rapoelker
              Message 6 of 14 , May 8, 2006
                --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@...> wrote:

                > For those of you looking to get a jump on ratings. I can likely have a
                > good portion of the scouting report done by the end of the weekend. I
                > use five main sources for the scouting report. By the end of the night,
                > I should have four of them entered for 21 of the 30 teams. The remaining
                > nine teams, I have yet to even start. The last source for the 21 teams
                > is The Hockey News, which is important because it is the most up-to-date
                > information but it should go fairly quickly.
                >
                > I will focus my attention on getting the 21 teams finished and then
                > start plugging away on the remaining nine teams. The teams I have yet to
                > start are Florida - Ottawa.
                >
                > Herb

                Let me know where I can get all that's needed to do ratings.
                Thanks
                -rap
                Message 7 of 14 , May 12, 2007
                  Hey guys,
                  I've got this year's scouting report finished. If anyone wants to get a
                  jump on ratings, send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you.

                  Herb
                • dadadove@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 12, 2007

                     I'd take it now!  Thanks  Chris

                  • corfieldb@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 13, 2007
                      Herb-

                          Send one my way, please...

                           Regards-

                      Bill Corfield
                      CCHL

                      See what's free at AOL.com.
                    • Sylvain Dallaire
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 13, 2007
                        Hi Herb,
                        I will like to get the scouting report.
                        Thanks
                        Sylvain

                        Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@...> a écrit :
                        Hey guys,
                        I've got this year's scouting report finished. If anyone wants to get a
                        jump on ratings, send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you.

                        Herb

                        Besoin d'un bon plan d'appel ? Appelez gratuitement de PC à PC Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger.

                      • Jerry Howell
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 13, 2007
                          I'll take one Herb, thanks in advance...

                          Jerry.

                          Herb Garbutt wrote:

                          Hey guys,
                          I've got this year's scouting report finished. If anyone wants to get a
                          jump on ratings, send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you.

                          Herb

                          No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 269.6.5/793 - Release Date: 5/7/2007 2:55 PM

                          --
                          Jerry Howell
                          Esther Enterprises LLC

                          Tim Horton's #9936		Tim Horton's #9916
                          1250 Gold Star Highway		7 Salem Turnpike
                          Groton CT 06340			Norwich CT 06360
                          860-449-6940			860-887-9767

                          Message 12 of 14 , May 14, 2007
                            I'd like one please Herb.

                            Joe

                            >From: Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@...>
                            >To: Hockey Disk <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
                            >Subject: [hockeydisk] scouting report
                            >Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 00:56:07 -0400
                            >
                            >Hey guys,
                            >I've got this year's scouting report finished. If anyone wants to get a
                            >jump on ratings, send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you.
                            >
                            >Herb

                            Windows Live Hotmail with drag and drop, you can easily move and organize
                            your mail in one simple step. Get it today!
                            www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA153