roster disks from past

  • njjackals@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2001
      Does anyone know where I can find roster disks (homemade or apba
      ones I can purchase) from the 70's 80's and 90's (anything before
      1996). I have a HLS2 fantasy league listed at hockeytape.com and I
      would like to switch to APBA (just bought old 4.0) and want some
      rosters. I'll take partial rosters or just about anyones work at this
      point. No one seems to have an answer for me, not even G.M.'s online.
      Thanks, John Young
    • Jeff Kraus
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2001
        Does anyone know whatever happened to Lloyd Alexander's web site?  He used to have all of the homemade disks posted up there, but the site (or at least the most recent URL I have for it) is gone.

      • Fotiu22Fan@AOL.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2001
          njjackals@... writes:

          Does anyone know where I can find roster disks (homemade or apba
          ones  I can purchase) from the 70's 80's and 90's (anything before
          1996). I have a HLS2 fantasy league listed at hockeytape.com and I
          would like to switch to APBA (just bought old 4.0) and want some
          rosters. I'll take partial rosters or just about anyones work at this
          point. No one seems to have an answer for me, not even G.M.'s online.
          Thanks,                                      John Young

                 John,
                     The LHL ( Legends Hockey League ), just completed playing the
          1974-75 season using an APBA disk with some obvious mistakes corrected. We
          just completed making the 1975-76 season disk and will be starting the season
          on Monday. If you contact Tim Prosser (Airedale@...) he should be
          able to send you both seasons. We will be putting them on the web site soon,
          as a free download.                                   Anthony Blanda
        • D. Atkinson
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2001