EXTENDING RATINGS

  • jsf618@home.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2001
      I happen to agree with Mark on this one and have voted no to the
      changing of ratings on the poll that is listed. I think we have a
      fine product in the what is being produced by the Disk Team and
      believe that we should not mess with it. What is the old adage...if
      it ain't broke don't fix it....same here. Thanks again to the Disk
      Team and I for one am looking forward to this years disk.

      John Foster
      Continental Hockey League