Re: [hockeydisk] Ratings

  • Brett Hall
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 21, 2001
      > I like the 1-5 rating scale. It seems to work pretty well to be honest... I
      > would like to see Forwards like KOvalev and Straka who run the point on
      > powerplays get a 1 on defense there so that playing them is not quite as
      > negative but with a one its not really benificial either

      The most important thing to worry about is not their lack of defence, but the
      fact that they get no shot rating at the defensive positions. :-) The only
      positive effects guys like that can have on the power play at the moment is if
      they have a 4 or 5 pass rating.

      Brett Hall

      St. Louis Mustangs (GHMHL)
      St. Louis Sting (WWAHL)
      St. Louis Ice Lords (NWHL)
      Tuktoyaktuk Nanuk (RMHL)
      Grand Cayman Conch (GUMP)
    • Brett Hall
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 21, 2001
        > I like the 1-5 rating scale. It seems to work pretty well to be honest...
        > would like to see Forwards like KOvalev and Straka who run the point on
        > powerplays get a 1 on defense there so that playing them is not quite as
        > negative but with a one its not really benificial either

        Besides, no one on the Pens plays defence anyway, so I don't think it would
        be very realistic to give them a 1 anyway. :-P

        Brett Hall

        St. Louis Mustangs (GHMHL)
        St. Louis Sting (WWAHL)
        St. Louis Ice Lords (NWHL)
        Tuktoyaktuk Nanuk (RMHL)
        Grand Cayman Conch (GUMP)
      • James P. Sciortino
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 22, 2001
          That hurts.. It really hurts.. Just when I thought Brett was a good guy.. the best defense is a good offense geez

          lol
          True ok shot rating not defensive lol

        • corfieldb@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , May 10, 2004
            Like last year, I'll do the entire league...

            Bill Corfield
          • Michael Engelbart
            Message 5 of 15 , May 10, 2004
              I'll work on the Lightning. I just wish I could get the game to run on my
              computer.

              At 07:53 AM 5/10/2004, you wrote:
              >Like last year, I'll do the entire league...
              >
              >Bill Corfield

              Michael C. Engelbart
              ripner@...
              Message 6 of 15 , May 11, 2004
                Thanks Bill,
                Here's six to get you rolling, let me know when you need more.

                HErb

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 5 4:49 AM
                  Herb-

                      Just touching base...

                      I am about 85% complete on my league wide ratings for this year...

                      I should finish up the basic ratings on Sunday...then I need a day to review for errors...

                      You should have a complete set of ratings no later than Monday afternoon from me...

                  Cya-

                  Bill Corfield
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 5 6:42 AM
                    Hey Bill,
                    Thanks, looks like we'll have to extend the deadline so take your time with the checks.

                    Herb

                    corfieldb@... wrote:

                     Herb-     Just touching base...     I am about 85% complete on my league wide ratings for this year...     I should finish up the basic ratings on Sunday...then I need a day to review for errors...     You should have a complete set of ratings no later than Monday afternoon from me... Cya- Bill Corfield

                  • Alan Tignanelli
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 13, 2008
                      Herb,

                      I keep forgetting to do this, but if you need more people for the
                      Penguins, I can do them. I'm finally watching more games as opposed to
                      the last year or two.

                      Alan
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 5 7:23 PM
                        When are the teams starting to rate players ?
                        DAVE

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 5 7:40 PM
                          Message
                          I have 100 players left to rate and then a quick statistical review and then I'll send them out.

                          When are the teams starting to rate players ?
                          DAVE

                        • Sylvain Dallaire
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 6 7:08 AM
                            Is there still a report for all players ?

                            Sylvain Dallaire
                            www.geocities.com/naha_league
                            Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
                            Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
                            Coyotes de Phoenix (LAHS)

                            De : Dave Bole <pensnr1fan@...>
                            À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                            Envoyé le : vendredi 5 juin 2009, 22 h 23 min 54 s
                            Objet : [hockeydisk] Ratings

                            When are the teams starting to rate players ?
                            DAVE

                            Offrez un compte Flickr Pro à vos amis et à votre famille. Allez-y!