Re: [hockeydisk] Ratings

  • James P. Sciortino
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 21 6:42 PM
      The only area were I don't like the results is shot blocks. It stinks that a guy who  blocks over 130 shots in real life will block only 30 in 82 games.. Maybe the disk committee can be more liberal with that area.. Just a thought..

      I like the 1-5 rating scale. It seems to work pretty well to be honest... I would like to see Forwards like KOvalev and Straka who run the point on powerplays get a 1 on defense there so that playing them is not quite as negative but with a one its not really benificial either
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 21 6:52 PM
        > I like the 1-5 rating scale. It seems to work pretty well to be honest... I
        > would like to see Forwards like KOvalev and Straka who run the point on
        > powerplays get a 1 on defense there so that playing them is not quite as
        > negative but with a one its not really benificial either

        The most important thing to worry about is not their lack of defence, but the
        fact that they get no shot rating at the defensive positions. :-) The only
        positive effects guys like that can have on the power play at the moment is if
        they have a 4 or 5 pass rating.

        Brett Hall

        St. Louis Mustangs (GHMHL)
        St. Louis Sting (WWAHL)
        St. Louis Ice Lords (NWHL)
        Tuktoyaktuk Nanuk (RMHL)
        Grand Cayman Conch (GUMP)
      • Brett Hall
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 21 7:03 PM
          > I like the 1-5 rating scale. It seems to work pretty well to be honest...
          > would like to see Forwards like KOvalev and Straka who run the point on
          > powerplays get a 1 on defense there so that playing them is not quite as
          > negative but with a one its not really benificial either

          Besides, no one on the Pens plays defence anyway, so I don't think it would
          be very realistic to give them a 1 anyway. :-P

          Brett Hall

          St. Louis Mustangs (GHMHL)
          St. Louis Sting (WWAHL)
          St. Louis Ice Lords (NWHL)
          Tuktoyaktuk Nanuk (RMHL)
          Grand Cayman Conch (GUMP)
        • James P. Sciortino
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 22 3:14 AM
            That hurts.. It really hurts.. Just when I thought Brett was a good guy.. the best defense is a good offense geez

            lol
            True ok shot rating not defensive lol

          • corfieldb@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , May 10, 2004
              Like last year, I'll do the entire league...

              Bill Corfield
            • Michael Engelbart
              Message 6 of 15 , May 10, 2004
                I'll work on the Lightning. I just wish I could get the game to run on my
                computer.

                At 07:53 AM 5/10/2004, you wrote:
                >Like last year, I'll do the entire league...
                >
                >Bill Corfield

                Michael C. Engelbart
                ripner@...
                Message 7 of 15 , May 11, 2004
                  Thanks Bill,
                  Here's six to get you rolling, let me know when you need more.

                  HErb

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 5, 2004
                    Herb-

                        Just touching base...

                        I am about 85% complete on my league wide ratings for this year...

                        I should finish up the basic ratings on Sunday...then I need a day to review for errors...

                        You should have a complete set of ratings no later than Monday afternoon from me...

                    Cya-

                    Bill Corfield
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 5, 2004
                      Hey Bill,
                      Thanks, looks like we'll have to extend the deadline so take your time with the checks.

                      Herb

                      corfieldb@... wrote:

                       Herb-     Just touching base...     I am about 85% complete on my league wide ratings for this year...     I should finish up the basic ratings on Sunday...then I need a day to review for errors...     You should have a complete set of ratings no later than Monday afternoon from me... Cya- Bill Corfield

                    • Alan Tignanelli
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 13, 2008
                        Herb,

                        I keep forgetting to do this, but if you need more people for the
                        Penguins, I can do them. I'm finally watching more games as opposed to
                        the last year or two.

                        Alan
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 5, 2009
                          When are the teams starting to rate players ?
                          DAVE

                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 5, 2009
                            Message
                            I have 100 players left to rate and then a quick statistical review and then I'll send them out.

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jun 6, 2009
                              Is there still a report for all players ?

                              Sylvain Dallaire
                              www.geocities.com/naha_league
                              Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
                              Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
                              Coyotes de Phoenix (LAHS)

                              De : Dave Bole <pensnr1fan@...>
                              À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                              Envoyé le : vendredi 5 juin 2009, 22 h 23 min 54 s
                              Objet : [hockeydisk] Ratings

                              When are the teams starting to rate players ?
                              DAVE

                              Offrez un compte Flickr Pro à vos amis et à votre famille. Allez-y!