998Re: [hockeydisk] BIG APBA-ENGINE QUESTION

  • Jeff Dunlop
    Mar 13, 2001
      I voted yes, I think it would allow for much more
      diversity from player to player.

      However, I think it will also create much more work for
      the fine people who spend hours perfecting the disks
      each season.

      So, IMO it is up to the disk creation crew to decide whether
      the extra time it would take would be worth it.

      Just my opinion.

      Jeff Dunlop
      TAHA
      LHL