517[hockeydisk] Re: questions....

    Jan 2, 2000
      "d. a. atkinson" <bigdo-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hockeydisk/?start=516
      > Pdg-FABREVILLE TRASHERS wrote:
      > >
      > Do check the differences in minutes played of top players
      > between your league stats and your simulation stats. See
      > if there is a big discrepancy between game times. That's
      > a good first place to start. Let me know if there are major
      > differences and perhaps the issue can begin to be resolved.
      > Dave
      > Seems to be a bit higher (I used the same split between my lines in
      both real and simulations.)
      > Naslund real:19 sim:20.5
      Turgeon real:18 sim:19.8
      Deadmarsh real:18.8 sim:21.5

      One other thing I saw about Igor Larionov.(maybe other players has that
      problem too)
      I've watch some games in "normal mode" and even if he's the center
      ,when he has a winger that also plays center, the winger took the
      face-off.Is that a regular thing?Like in real life???

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic