      From: Fraser, Edward [mailto:efraser@...]
      Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2013 8:42 AM
      To: Peter Dallara
      Subject: Re: THN.com - Contact Us Form Submission

       Hi Peter. Thanks very for taking the time to provide feedback. Based on the changing ways people are gathering information like the depth charts, we're experimenting with eliminating them in favor of longer stories in that space. Depending on what we hear from our readers such as yourself, we will either stay the course, go back to running depth charts in the majority of issues or run them sporadically. Regardless of the outcome, I sincerely hope you would find the other features in the magazine interesting enough to continue your subscription.

       Take care and please let me know if you have any further questions or comments.

      --

      Edward Fraser

      Managing Editor, The Hockey News

      So, it appears that we have an issue for next year's disk (and beyond). I think we can fix this, based on the email, by having people on the disk email The Hockey News and tell the that you would like them to continue the position information in each issue. Unless we can find a reliable source for defenseman position information (I have looked for years), I'm not sure how we are going to get that part correct on the disk going forward.
      Please do help if you can.
      Thanks!