      From: D. Atkinson <boomhound@...>
      To: hockeydisk <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Sep 30, 2013 9:30 am
      Subject: [hockeydisk] upcoming disk

      All:
      I finalized the combined disk over the weekend, and it will be going
      into error check tonight. Hope to release by the end of the week, if
      there aren't too many issues with it.
      Question: there seems to be a lot of questions surrounding a disk
      projected out to 82 games, for leagues that want to play a full season.
      I believe I can make one of those fairly easily next weekend, if there
      is enough demand. If your league would like a projected disk, let me
      know (league name) and if there are enough requests, I'll make one after
      I release the standard one. None of the ratings (like SKT/SPD/PAS) will
      change, only the stats based numbers on the disk will be extrapolated to
      82 games.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic