5090Re: [hockeydisk] Schedule Maker

  • Jeff
    Jul 14, 2013
      As always, these addons are most appreciated for what is still the best hockey game for the PC.

      From: D. Atkinson <boomhound@...>
      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 11:27 PM
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] Schedule Maker

      I've been working on one that builds from APBA files and writes directly to an APBA schedule file. Brian asked me to write one awhile back... It's partially done...trying to get back to work on it, but have other commitments, like the latest APBA disk. I'll let you know when I finish it up.

      On 7/11/2013 8:36 AM, Sylvain Dallaire wrote:

      Is there a application for doing a schedule ??
      I try to ran scheduler but it don't work ?
      Thanks

      Sylvain Dallaire
      www.lhat-naha.com
      Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)