5063Re: [hockeydisk] 2010 Olympics

    Apr 14, 2013
      That is a VERY interesting question. Let me do some digging an get back to you on that. I don't believe so, but let me double check.

      On 4/14/2013 6:44 AM, Jeff wrote:

      Is there a way to play a game with Apba PC Hockey where you use a neutral site? I saw it mentioned on a website but I dont see how that would be done.

      From: William Underwood <wausport@...>
      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 7:41 AM
      Subject: RE: [hockeydisk] 2010 Olympics

      Which one did you use?

      From: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com [mailto: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Jeff
      Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 6:19 PM
      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hockeydisk] 2010 Olympics [1 Attachment]

      Greetings,

      I was able to rate the non_NHL players thanks to a website that has scouting reports on nearly every player in the world. I am sure the disk is no where near perfect as the seasons put out by the group here but I ran a few test runs and the stats came out really good. I am attaching. Would love constructive feedback.

      Jeff
      .

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic