5053Scheduler

  • Jeff
    Mar 31, 2013

      Greetings,

      For someone who hadn't touched this game for several years, I sure have devoted a lot of time to it lately. Initially, I wanted to create an international disk and I began with 2002. I wanted to have at least 8 teams but only had players enough for 7 so I created a second Canadian team which I called Quebec. At first I was not that concerned with actual players who were selected for the rosters but later decided that yes, the first choices should be players who were really on the Olympic teams. This has now included moving the French Canadians who were on the Canadian rosters back to Canada and then replacing them on the "Quebec" roster with other French Canadians.

      Since then, I have gone on to create Olympic season disks for 2010, 2006, 2002, 1998 along with World Of Hockey Disks for 2004 and 1996. I changed the Quebec team to France. During this whole process, every time I have created an 80 game  schedule for 8 teams, the scheduler does just that. After creating it, I can see that all 320 games are there in the pop up text file. However, when I go into the schedule from with Apba, there are only 318 games. The last two games are never there. I have to go in and insert those last two games every time.

      Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas why?

      Would be obliged for any fix for it.

      Thank you,