5052PLAYEREXE Files

  • Jeff
    Mar 26 7:05 PM

      Greetings,

      While reviewing the folders for each season I noticed there are three different sizes for the PLAYEREXE files. 110kb, 129kb and 267kb. Which one are most of you using? I realize that with APHCOMM none of them are really needed but I still was wondering which one you keep in the folders? Do you leave it as it came with 110's in some folders, 129s in some and 267 in others? I had previously replaced any 110 files with 129 so most of my season folders have those. That said, if the 267kb file is better in some way, I will replace them. Just wondered what you guys use and if you are aware of any differences.

      Thank you,