      From: D. Atkinson <boomhound@...>
      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, April 8, 2011 8:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] 2010 Olympics

      Nope.
      The team doesn't know enough about many of the teams' personnel to make decent judgements, plus we're not sure what to use for stats.

      Jeff wrote:

      Did you guys create a disk for the 2010 Olympics? For that matter, did you also do 2006 and 2002? The last olympic disk I got was 1998 and it just had 8 teams. Would appreciate any of these disks if available.

      Thank you,